Discussion Petrol, Diesel, CNG and LPG updates in India

Gas delivery boy sounds like a great career opportunity now. You get tip on top of salary. Imagine delivering 200 cylinders in a day. You can easily make ₹6000 in tips.
It's not a easy job to deliver 200 cylinder per day one of the world toughest job .. but I'm not hear to courtesy them it's their job to get salary but at the same time whom we are to troll them

Your price for Bharat Gas order #4************** has changed to Rs.875 for MARCH. Kindly pay Rs.25 to the delivery agent.
😂 I already paid ₹850 yesterday by online. Today I received the SMS.
*Delivery man charge + ₹30
How it's possible Anna once u paid in online them how they asked Again to pay remaining amount once all gets over kind of cheating 🤬😤

Actually in our country , we are the real fools , including me. The oil companies high the price. But we doing the same mistake, fill me for ₹50....... And we can't live without motor vehicles , nowadays.

Still I request you to get clarity from gas company Anna
Saho, you are correct. But for this 25 I go to the gas agency and enquire, totally waste. Timing waste, energy (body & fuel) waste, all waste. Anyway if I get a chance to go that area, I enquire 👍

Actually in our country , we are the real fools , including me. The oil companies high the price. But we doing the same mistake, fill me for ₹50....... And we can't live without motor vehicles , nowadays.
I see positivity in this. It's time to slowly switch to electric vehicles.

I see positivity in this. It's time to slowly switch to electric vehicles.
Rather government's should work on building and augmenting public transport.It shouldn't happen that by the time the projects such as Metro etc takes off in a city the population of the city doubles.Bangalore is a classic example of this mismanagement.

Rather government's should work on building and augmenting public transport.It shouldn't happen that by the time the projects such as Metro etc takes off in a city the population of the city doubles.Bangalore is a classic example of this mismanagement.
All public transport should be forced to switch to electric. It will keep prices down for public while protecting environment.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock