Discussion Petrol, Diesel, CNG and LPG updates in India

I don't understand govt talks about Transparency then why don't they admit they increased to meet the expenditure rather than blaming other factors - people voted them as they expect them to be better than other party but they should not end up same as other party.
Exactly...
As long as there is Rahul Gandhi as an opposition front face, Narendra Modi can make any statement and talk any amount of lies and jolly-well get away with it.
Very True... I for myself will never Vote for Congress, unless the current family (incl Vadras) leaves the party for other worthy people...

On Topic:-
We are using 2 electric vehicles from the LockDown to cut expenses and it's really paying well now...

What this bond thing every right wing supporting page is posting?

I think one more time we can't expect #Achhe_Din government after 2024

Meanwhile in my area cylinder price is 840 .. good gift to mine as I the i**ot to want this government to come in 2014 😤🤬
Here 869 + 30-50 additional 😡 so it will cost 900+.

kBJy4ci.jpg

You can save minimum ₹10 on Amazon pay and ₹20 on airtel payments Bank. 😊

Your price for Bharat Gas order #4************** has changed to Rs.875 for MARCH. Kindly pay Rs.25 to the delivery agent.
😂 I already paid ₹850 yesterday by online. Today I received the SMS.
*Delivery man charge + ₹30

Last edited:
Your price for Bharat Gas order #4************** has changed to Rs.875 for MARCH. Kindly pay Rs.25 to the delivery agent.
😂 I already paid ₹850 yesterday by online. Today I received the SMS.
*Delivery man charge + ₹30
Gas delivery boy sounds like a great career opportunity now. You get tip on top of salary. Imagine delivering 200 cylinders in a day. You can easily make ₹6000 in tips.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock