Paytm Payments Bank - News & Updates

Different banks, different facilities, offers. Yes parking funds in a savings account is not good due to low returns but if you know how to manage efficiently you can get away with MAB like by having FD in that bank and have most out of your accounts.
Maintaining 1 credit card might be difficult for someone and may even end up in debt trap but at same time another individual can keep 20 cards, rarely pay renewal fee and enjoy all of their benefits as and when needed.
20 card from 20 Different bank or same bank?

@Prithi Deb bro. Fi Money is best for you. If you maintain ₹10,000. You get a free Visa Platinum card. All banks nowadays charges for debit card. Here they are offering for free.

@Prithi Deb bro. Fi Money is best for you. If you maintain ₹10,000. You get a free Visa Platinum card. All banks nowadays charges for debit card. Here they are offering for free.
I am already maintaining a balance on my primary Central Bank of India account. I am looking for a secondary totally zero balance account with good online functionality. Where I won't have to visit the branch.

Is it true that if you visit offline branch they charge some ₹150?
Haven't heard before. 150 is charged for home banking services like cheque pick up, cash deposit from home, etc.

Haven't heard before. 150 is charged for home banking services like cheque pick up, cash deposit from home, etc.
I checked on website too. It's not there. But I saw on some youtube video when I was looking for a zero balance account.

What a downfall for Paytm. I switched to IDFC first Bank from paytm. Will move all my funds before 29th

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock