Paytm Payments Bank - News & Updates

90K initial funding account is looting, 5K MAB SB account is a better option.
You can take the money immediately after opening the account borrow 90k from your friends or family for one week if you don't have any while for 5k mab you need to maintain the minimum balance otherwise it will attract mab charges

Received Email from Paytm
09FucIb.jpg

You guys using so many Bank, maintaining so many Accounts , How did u get time for that.
Here I am using Icici salary account, no need to maintain average balance another is SBI account , no MAB also needed here. No FD and RD. Only investment in Stock
Peace of mind.
Time saved.

You guys using so many Bank, maintaining so many Accounts , How did u get time for that.
Here I am using Icici salary account, no need to maintain average balance another is SBI account , no MAB also needed here. No FD and RD. Only investment in Stock
Peace of mind.
Time saved.
Different banks, different facilities, offers. Yes parking funds in a savings account is not good due to low returns but if you know how to manage efficiently you can get away with MAB like by having FD in that bank and have most out of your accounts.
Maintaining 1 credit card might be difficult for someone and may even end up in debt trap but at same time another individual can keep 20 cards, rarely pay renewal fee and enjoy all of their benefits as and when needed.

Very. Basically everything is free, no minimum balance required, no sudden hidden charges and clear communication through all channels for any transaction, account changes, etc.
I got SMS and Email saying that KYC was successful. But after Login to the Kotak app, it keeps on loading the homepage for eternity. Nothing is available.

Very. Basically everything is free, no minimum balance required, no sudden hidden charges and clear communication through all channels for any transaction, account changes, etc.
Is it true that if you visit offline branch they charge some ₹150?

I got SMS and Email saying that KYC was successful. But after Login to the Kotak app, it keeps on loading the homepage for eternity. Nothing is available.
Try clearing app data and re-logging in. Full KYC reflects after few hours. I recently created an account for someone.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock