Paytm Payments Bank - News & Updates

You can withdraw amount in your account anytime but no further deposit is allowed.

Point (ii) says that Utilization of amount is allowed. But point (iii) says fund transfer or UPI isn't allowed. So how does one even utilize the amount?

Also, what about Fixed Deposits?

I am still clueless. Do I keep my money or withdraw it? I have a lot as Fixed Deposits and I don't want to break it before maturity.

I too transferred everything including FDs to my Central Bank account for peace of mind.

What are some alternative completely free and zero balance bank accounts? Jupiter and Fi Money used to be Free, but they've started charging annual maintainance charges for the Debit Card which is mandatory. There's INDIE by IndusInd Bank and Kotak811 as well. INDIE doesn't go past the PAN verification page for some reason. How reliable is Kotak811?

I am still clueless. Do I keep my money or withdraw it? I have a lot as Fixed Deposits and I don't want to break it before maturity.
FDs are handled by indusind bank not paytm

I too transferred everything including FDs to my Central Bank account for peace of mind.

What are some alternative completely free and zero balance bank accounts? Jupiter and Fi Money used to be Free, but they've started charging annual maintainance charges for the Debit Card which is mandatory. There's INDIE by IndusInd Bank and Kotak811 as well. INDIE doesn't go past the PAN verification page for some reason. How reliable is Kotak811?
ICICI offers zero balance account with an initial funding of 90k via online. debit card costs ₹150+ GST

FDs are handled by indusind bank not paytm.
I know. But IndusInd Bank is telling to take it up with PayTM. They don't know anything about it. Major red flag in my opinion. Meanwhile PayTM is telling to read their Blog post, which clears absolutely nothing.

I'm using Kotak811 from the last six months, haven't faced any issue.
Just completed the Video KYC.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock