Paytm Payments Bank - News & Updates

I also thought that. But it's not. I never recieved any refund of same till date.
It's a very smart loot. We need to pay every single time we access the SI hub and it's for every bank.

It's a very smart loot. We need to pay every single time we access the SI hub and it's for every bank.
It's better to pay using UPI auto-pay. But some site doesn't support it.

It's better to pay using UPI auto-pay. But some site doesn't support it.
I think it's deliberate. Sometimes the SI hub fails to login after deducting the 2 rupees.

odc7qde.png
They continue giving vague answers. Everyone knows PayTM will keep working even after 29th Feb. But only UPI linked to your existing bank account.

It's restored now after 1 pm.
Yes. Had chai pakora and decided to pay through the Kotak app and saw the server down message. Luckily, UPI linked to it was working.

Yes. Had chai pakora and decided to pay through the Kotak app and saw the server down message. Luckily, UPI linked to it was working.
UPI was down too. I was getting ₹0 on account error. Since you are a new user. Keep on checking mails. They sometimes gives ₹50 giftcard of our choice for shopping over ₹500 on any site using virtual debit card to new user. I receive this twice. Also you were seeking to burn your supercoins. On certain categories on Flipkart you can burn the supercoins at 1 coin for ₹1 upto ₹100 using the virtual debit card.

On certain categories on Flipkart you can burn the supercoins
What are those certain categories? During the payment option I've not received this option although a banner is showing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock