Paytm Payments Bank - News & Updates

Branch charges mentioned here.
lUZro1b.jpg

Prithi bro. I used a Kotak 811 account for Netflix and other sites. Till date never encountered sms charges. Only thing I have been charged was for disabling auto renewal of streaming service of the debit card. They charge ₹2 for accessing SiHub. ₹2 is charged per removal.

What a downfall for Paytm. I switched to IDFC first Bank from paytm. Will move all my funds before 29th
wich account you opted in idfc first bank MAB or zero balance. i was also looking to open a zero balance bank account as my sbi account is useless for me. here people are using many diffrent bank accounts so i would like to ask for their suggestions. kotak 811 has address issue so that is not possible.

Last edited:
Only thing I have been charged was for disabling auto renewal of streaming service of the debit card. They charge ₹2 for accessing SiHub. ₹2 is charged per removal.
That's refundable I think.

Branch charges mentioned here.
lUZro1b.jpg

It is for services like Duplicate Ad-hoc statement, Balance & Interest Statement, Duplicate Passbook, TDS Certificate Through Branch or any other Record Retrieval, Stop Payment - Single / Range of cheque thru branch; DD Revalidation; PO / BC Revalidation/ Cancellation (INR); Annual Combined Statement-Physical; Monthly Physical Statement; .....etc

wich account you opted in idfc first bank MAB or zero balance. i was also looking to open a zero balance bank account as my sbi account is useless for me. here people are using many diffrent bank accounts so i would like to ask for their suggestions. kotak 811 has address issue so that is not possible.
MAB.

I think system crash because of lakhs of new users coming from Paytm.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock