PayTM & Dineout partner for cashback programme

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1
  • Views: Views 602

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
 In a bid to tempt foodies to dine out and indulge in a wonderful gastronomical affair, mobile commerce platform PayTM has partnered with Dineout.co.in, an online table reservation service.

Through the Dineout loyalty programme, users can take advantage of having a table reserved, avail discounts and additional savings in the form of cashback and loyalty points credited into their PayTM wallets.

By completing tasks like writing reviews, inviting friends and checking-in while at the restaurant through the Dineout app, users can earn loyalty points. All these points are redeemable to cash directly into a users PayTM wallet.

PayTM VP Amit Lakhotia said, “PayTM and Dineout enjoy massive popularity and the loyalty programme that we have devised is a truly innovative concept for the benefit of our users. PayTM is committed to coming up with extremely innovative tie-ups to offer customers maximum benefit while using their digital wallets. Through this first-of-its-kind partnership, we aim to give food connoisseurs in India another reason to turn to technology for the most convenient and rewarding dining out experience till date.”

http://www.indiantelevision.com/iworld/e-commerce/paytm-dineout-partner-for-cashback-programme-150601

i have got lots of cashback offers,but paytm stopped the transfer the cashback to bank account:(,i hope they will soon add :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock