• Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 3,510

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
BcJamqN.jpg

At the forefront of the enfolding payment revolution, we are very proud to launch an encompassing All-in-One QR for businesses across the country. This QR will enable all the merchants to accept unlimited payments through Paytm Wallet, Rupay Cards and all UPI based payment apps directly into their bank account at 0% fee.

We have also launched our All-in-One Paytm QR into various utility items such as calculator, power bank, clock, pen stands and radio which merchants can use in their shop for daily requirements. Besides this, we are unveiling personalized QR codes with merchants’ names, logos, and pictures to strengthen their association with digital payments. These QR codes can be ordered from the merchandise store on the ‘Paytm for Business’ app with doorstep delivery.

sIx1eK2.jpg

Introducing All-in-One Paytm QR for merchants with unlimited payments at 0% fee

My payment acceptance on the merchant account has been suspended due to the risk engine having detected unfair usage pattern so no use for me.

I am unable to understand what is the relation between Rupay Card & paytm QR?

How one can make Payment with its Physical Rupay card on Paytm QR?

I am unable to understand what is the relation between Rupay Card & paytm QR?

How one can make Payment with its Physical Rupay card on Paytm QR?
Don't know bro!
Nowadays we are seeing so many advancements regarding RuPay. Maybe they are soon going to integrate QR Code Scanner too on RuPay Cards. 😆
(Welcome to Digital India)

Now Paytm will take 1% charge on accepting payments via paytm wallet in paytm business account from 4th May 2020.
(may be applicable for selected merchants only).

Ds7yYDN.jpg

Last edited:
Now Paytm will take 1% charge on accepting payments via paytm wallet in paytm business account from 4th May 2020.
(may be applicable for selected merchants only).
Ask them if it is 1% plus GST or 1% inclusive of GST. Mine is 1.99% plus GST

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock