Good News Ordered Realme 3

Congrats bro, you have chosen same color of your mobile as mine have. Enjoy battery life for more than 3 days.
Doubt it would last that long for me but definitely the battery is one powerful beast. Despite using non stop since noon still have close to 60% left. The optimization seems to be great. Helio P70 is a workhorse and no one can deny that. People doubted AMD processors few years back and now they're crushing Intel completely with their Ryzen line up and now Mediatek with their Helio line up may also do the same to Qualcomm. Hope Snapdragon processors are not the only choice for people in the coming years.

Last edited:
First Impressions after a week of usage.

Things that i liked
  • Excellent Battery life. For a heavy user like me who does a lot of media consumption and somewhat gaming it lasts a day easily. For light users it will last two fo sure.
  • Great camera for the price. Both Selfie as well as rear camera take good clicks and chroma boost definitely does help by enhancing the colours and making it more vibrant. The edge detection in portrait mode is not that good but for 9k i can't complain.
  • Helio P70 is a very capable processor and opens any app in very less time. Many doubted Mediatek but i am the kind of person to give every company a chance. I am glad that I did. It is optimised really well.
  • The phone looks amazing and gets a lot of attention.
  • The case provided is of excellent quality.
  • Amazing WiFi reception.
Things that i didn't like
  • Outdoor Brightness could have been even better. The screen quality is great but the brightness outdoors isn't.
  • RAM management is average. I think i needed the 4GB variant but this will do for sometime. 3-4 tasks will be in memory but then i am the type of guy that keeps multiple tabs open in chrome which will be a problem to any phone. Even my previous phone with 4GB Ram couldn't handle the load. I'm trying my best to not repeat the same mistakes and do the heavy work on my PC 😅
  • The factory fitted screen guard had some dust inside which led me into believing it was a dead pixel and i had to completely remove it. I was relieved that it wasn't and ordered a tempered glass for the phone. Realme should do a better job at installing this or else just give the guard separately like the case.
  • Notch phones in general are not good for typing and this is the same case with this phone. I like to watch gaming videos on YT and when i pinch to zoom it crops out a bit of the content which i don't like. This is the same case with all latest phone's that needs to be sorted. I hate this.
Overall, i am satisfied with the phone. I won't say this was a mind blowing purchase but the phone's battery life definitely is. The phone is good enough for me and i will keep it for an year or so. Realme can definitely improve their RAM management for the 3GB variant of their phones. Other than that not much to complain. Definitely suggest the phone if you're looking for a phone for day to day usage and are limited with budget. For gaming too this is great but i won't suggest this if you like to multitask. Thank you 😀

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock