• Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 1,970

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I was planning to buy an Apple TV for some time now. I took the opportunity to get the 10 percent discount in this current sale to order it. It was actually listed on Flipkart for as low as 14469 during the Sale. However, it was never properly available for the entire duration of the sale. It just comes in stock once in a while and goes out immediately. I waited till last night to see if I can get it at that price, it wasn't to be. Finally this afternoon, it came back in stock at the regular price of 17430. So it was just a gimmick from Flipkart to show a lower price, but never keep the stock for anyone to actually buy it. It's been this way for many products in this sale on Flipkart.

I ordered it on Amazon at the same price, with the 10 percent HDFC card discount. So the effective price was 15930. I think Amazon is much more ethical than Flipkart. They keep the item in stock at the regular price so we can at least get the instant discount. I will post pics and a brief review once I get the product.

Cheers!

Congratulations bro.

Hey Guys,

I was planning to buy an Apple TV for some time now. I took the opportunity to get the 10 percent discount in this current sale to order it. It was actually listed on Flipkart for as low as 14469 during the Sale. However, it was never properly available for the entire duration of the sale. It just comes in stock once in a while and goes out immediately. I waited till last night to see if I can get it at that price, it wasn't to be. Finally this afternoon, it came back in stock at the regular price of 17430. So it was just a gimmick from Flipkart to show a lower price, but never keep the stock for anyone to actually buy it. It's been this way for many products in this sale on Flipkart.

I ordered it on Amazon at the same price, with the 10 percent HDFC card discount. So the effective price was 15930. I think Amazon is much more ethical than Flipkart. They keep the item in stock at the regular price so we can at least get the instant discount. I will post pics and a brief review once I get the product.

Cheers!
Absolutely bro Amazon has understood Indians more better than Flipkart ever could.The Sales are reasonable and customer beneficial on Amazon.The delivery is guaranteed with sometimes on time and sometimes early.I had become flipkart plus member for 3 months without any reason.
Flipkart themselves gave me plus membership without my consent. Still I paid for my prime membership because of Amazon's Services.Also Amazon never boasts about themselves after the sale like how flipkart is doing now.
They also have no Celebrity Promoter like Flipkart that has Amitabh Bachaan,Alia Bhatt,Deepika Padukone,Virat Kohli, Ranbir Kapoor and some artists.Amazon just trusts/ presents its brand value to the customers

Anyways Congratulations on your purchase and hope you are satisfied with it.

happy congrats GIF by Ivo Adventures

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock