Ordered One Plus 7T

• Thread starter Advik
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 1,648

Advik

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guyz, after so much discussion and research today I ordered One Plus 7T(256GB 8GB).

Yes I know that launching of OP 8 is around the corner. But Im going with OP7T because I don't like punch hole camera. Its always irritate me. My brother using S10+ with punch hole display, I dont like this display.
Second reason is OP8 surely will be costly compare to OP7T because of 5G technology, CEO of OP already confirmed it.
Third reason is my current phone performance decreasing day by day so its irritating me.
Im so happy it will be my first OP device 😊😊

Congratulations for your new beast bro. Make sure to share the phone's unboxing pictures with us once received.

Congratulations for your new beast bro. Make sure to share the phone's unboxing pictures with us once received.
Thanks bro.. Delivery will happen tomorrow.
Surely I will share pictures 😊😊

Congratulations Bro...We Have Nothing to worry with upcoming phones specs as they won't get major changes.You have made a Good Decision as per your requirements n budget constraints.Hope it won't disappoint you.

I always get excited whenever someone buys something new and posts pics /unboxing... Congrats bro.. Post pics. (y)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock