Good News Ordered Realme 3

Congrats bro. But you could've waited till Zenfone 6. I don't recommend Oppo, Vivo, Realme kind of sh#t to power users.
I'm completely broke after getting a PC. Just need a phone for normal day to day use. I have a tab and a PC for the rest. I didn't really like the options i had, but since the budget was low and needed a phone badly, had to go for it. I was skeptical about Micromax too few years back and it was better than expected. After that got a phone from Yu that was even better. Let me give them a chance. If they fail then i will change it in less than a year 😊

I have received my phone. Will give my initial impressions after a while. Must say the device is quick and wifi reception is just fabulous. Color OS is not that bad at all.
CETDPi6.jpg

kddmB6i.jpg

UZRCIgr.jpg

FNl71cX.jpg

BVM5bkX.jpg

YW9gBkm.jpg

mtJsYM0.jpg

1HH8Nih.jpg

3AEtF9s.jpg

b0swsUg.jpg

4lnG7bi.jpg

@shreyaskini bro, congrats once again for the new phone. It looks actually very good. Color is premium. Hope it turns out to be really well functioning phone.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock