Good News Ordered an Apple TV 32 GB

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 1,950
Congratulations!
By the way, why didn't you get it from the new Apple Store?

I think Amazon is much more ethical than Flipkart. They keep the item in stock at the regular price so we can at least get the instant discount. I will post pics and a brief review once I get the product.
TBH, it is too much to expect ethics and honesty from big corporates in these days. But still, Amazon is very much clean and transparent in its operations. If I see a thing that costs same in both Fkart and Amazon, I will buy from Amazon anytime.
They also have no Celebrity Promoter like Flipkart that has Amitabh Bachaan,Alia Bhatt,Deepika Padukone,Virat Kohli, Ranbir Kapoor and some artists.Amazon just trusts/ presents its brand value to the customers
Very True. Flipkart is just Gimmicky. May be the amount to give the Celebs, forced them to increase price and to hide that, they are giving deep discount for say 2 to 3 pieces and then show outta stock. Really, it is totally irritating.

BTW, congrats bro, on your purchase...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock