How to reedem Hotstar VIP subscription through Flipkart Super coins?

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 924

iSK

Contributor
Reaction score
Today i redeemed my Flipkart coupon for Hotsar Vip with 399 super coins . But now I'm not getting any option to apply it on Hotstar :undecided: please help me guys my 399 super coins will be wasted :sad:

Today i redeemed my Flipkart coupon for Hotsar Vip with 399 super coins . But now I'm not getting any option to apply it on Hotstar :undecided: please help me guys my 399 super coins will be wasted :sad:
Try to apply it in different number in which it was not earlier subscribed . Open the link there and apply promo code, then only you can login through app

Try to apply it in different number in which it was not earlier subscribed . Open the link there and apply promo code, then only you can login through app
I tried through 4 numbers one which was subscribed before n 3 other which has no subscription but still getting same options for card & UPI iD no option available for Offer code. I think Hotstar removed the option last month when price got hiked .

Recently i bought using the coin...
To activate go to, Hotstar Flipkart Offer
l5wL1pv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock