Discussion OnePlus TV Q1 | Q1 Pro

Nope only Dolby vision, not HDR10
Dolby Vision ONLY SUPPORTS 4K Displays with HDR...Dolby Vision is an HDR format from Dolby Laboratories...

"Dolby Vision HDR: On the content production side, Dolby Vision seems more focused on pushing HDR to its technical limits. The minimum specification for Dolby Vision mastering requires the use of reference monitors with a contrast ratio of 200,000:1, peak brightness of 1000 nits, colour range ‘approaching’ the Rec 2020 standard, and support for the SMPTE ST-2084 HDR format."

Source [Whathifi] : Dolby Vision HDR: everything you need to know

"Brightness is another key factor in HDR content. The Ultra HD Premium specification says HDR TVs must attain a minimum of 1,000 nits of peak brightness, which many of the current crop of HDR TVs can do. Nits is the measurement of brightness used for displays...."

Source [Pocket-Lint] : What is Dolby Vision? Dolby's own HDR TV tech explained

You can read about it more on the above sites or, on any reputed site that specialize on these topics....

Last edited:
Dolby Vision ONLY SUPPORTS 4K Displays with HDR...Dolby Vision is an HDR format from Dolby Laboratories...

"Dolby Vision HDR: On the content production side, Dolby Vision seems more focused on pushing HDR to its technical limits. The minimum specification for Dolby Vision mastering requires the use of reference monitors with a contrast ratio of 200,000:1, peak brightness of 1000 nits, colour range ‘approaching’ the Rec 2020 standard, and support for the SMPTE ST-2084 HDR format."

Source [Whathifi] : Dolby Vision HDR: everything you need to know

"Brightness is another key factor in HDR content. The Ultra HD Premium specification says HDR TVs must attain a minimum of 1,000 nits of peak brightness, which many of the current crop of HDR TVs can do. Nits is the measurement of brightness used for displays...."

Source [Pocket-Lint] : What is Dolby Vision? Dolby's own HDR TV tech explained

You can read about it more on the above site or, on any reputed site that specialize on these topics....
Since you don't believe what I say, here's Dolby vision running perfectly fine on my 1080p laptop. Although yes, I went ahead and looked my laptop specs. It does mention HDR, but not HDR10
IB0v8Ys.jpg

Since you don't believe what I say, here's Dolby vision running perfectly fine on my 1080p laptop. Although yes, I went ahead and looked my laptop specs. It does mention HDR, but not HDR10
IB0v8Ys.jpg
HDR Is Universal Name (High Dynamic Range) Like We Speak Video's Resolution.

HDR10 Is Fee Less HDR Format,

Latter Dolby Launched Dolby Vision Licensed HDR Format,That's Require Fees For Licensing.

To Compete With Dolby Vision, HDR10 Launched Upgraded Versions HDR10+.

And I Know, You Know That But Shared So Other Can Understand.

Etb9dLL.png

using HDFC Credit Cards, we can get the Q1 model for an effective price of Rs. 60,521 /- only.
isn't it a very good deal ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock