Breaking OnePlus & Realme stops TV manufacturing & sales in India

Chromecast is nowadays built within TVs. You don't need to purchase a separate device for same.
Could you please suggest any TV which perform without lag with Chromecast and is affordable?
TV's inbuilt app and app from Jio fiber has hell-heaven picture quality difference.
Exactly! It was few weeks ago, I was using Samsung Smart LED TV and it literally made me cry.

Could you please suggest any TV which perform without lag with Chromecast and is affordable?
Try any of the Mi TVs. It doesn't lag. Lag depends upon speed of your internet connection.
Exactly! It was few weeks ago, I was using Samsung Smart LED TV and it literally made me cry.
Stop watching daily soaps on it.

Bought 1 Hisense 4K tv and 1 Mi 4K TV during this sale the Mi is working great and Hisense is doing good too (only been 2 days since received)

Its not like everyone will go for Samsung, LG and Sony as long as Hisense and Mi do the job for me I am happy

Bought 1 Hisense 4K tv and 1 Mi 4K TV during this sale the Mi is working great and Hisense is doing good too (only been 2 days since received)

Its not like everyone will go for Samsung, LG and Sony as long as Hisense and Mi do the job for me I am happy
Do you opt for extended warranty? If not kindly go for it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock