Breaking OnePlus & Realme stops TV manufacturing & sales in India

My MI TV is working since 2018 without a single issue. Everything is fine. OS has become bit slow. Otherwise everything is fine. I recall you having several issue with your Samsung TV
Your tv running well , that pretty good news and I hope it will continue to perform well for several more years too and my experience with samsung tv, I was completely unlucky with that tv that merely the tv ran 2 years only. But still I am having faith on these 3 brand

Your tv running well , that pretty good news and I hope it will continue to perform well for several more years too and my experience with samsung tv, I was completely unlucky with that tv that merely the tv ran 2 years only. But still I am having faith on these 3 brand
There is a huge difference in quality of Mi TV and brands like Sony.I have a Sony Bravia purchased in 2013 for 66k and few years back i purchased a Mi TV for 40+k,Even though the Mi TV is modern in all aspects,it is still inferior to my 10 yr old Sony Bravia in terms of both PQ as well as Sound.These Chinese companies can copy Japanese technology but at the end of the day it is still a copy.

Local brands here are to stay.
Yes! The local manufacturers are already building affordable TV atleast of OnePlus and Realme quality. Whereas most of these Chinese brands collaborates with local manufacturers and make TV under their name.

Yes! The local manufacturers are already building affordable TV atleast of OnePlus and Realme quality. Whereas most of these Chinese brands collaborates with local manufacturers and make TV under their name.
Local manufacturers needs to provide 2 years warranty to compete against Chinese brands. These TVs are easily repairabe. Only downside is the OS. Most of them don't come with Google Play Store. Jio is indirectly compensating for them with their affordable box with Fiber.

Other than Sony Samsung & LG, Panasonic TV's is also a good performer.
My 2 year old Panasonic TV with Android OS 9 does its job without any issues but sometimes lags which is normal as it happens almost on every TV brands.

It has almost all the necessary features which a TV should have.

Hisense TVs are better than OnePlus and MI TVs. Hisense has replaced OnePlus/Realme in the budget and mid budget segment, hence they are leaving the market.
MI will be next as they are also getting affected by hisense.
In the last 2 years, I have bought 2 Hisense TVs: U7H and U7K. Both the TVs are miles better than what OnePlus/Realme and even MI are offering in India that too at unbeatable prices.

Last edited:
Only downside is the OS. Most of them don't come with Google Play Store. Jio is indirectly compensating for them with their affordable box with Fiber.
I personally thinks buy a excellent PQ AQ TV and buy fire stick for other usage. It works perfectly although Chromecast is expensive.

I personally thinks buy a excellent PQ AQ TV and buy fire stick for other usage. It works perfectly although Chromecast is expensive.
Jio offers almost all OTT for ₹200. Even Prime Video is not available at discount for Firestick users. Jio easily wins here. Chromecast is nowadays built within TVs. You don't need to purchase a separate device for same.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock