Offbeat News of the Day

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 543
  • Views: Views 104,165
A vegetarian woman in Ghaziabad was served a non-vegetarian pizza by an American restaurant and now she has moved the consumer court seeking Rs 1 crore in compensation saying she will have to undergo arduous and expensive rituals to undo the “damage”.

Woman gets non-veg pizza, seeks Rs 1 crore compensation over hurt religious beliefs, mental agony
Vegetarians should really avoid places that serves not non veg. We don't know what's kept in the same fridge or whether food is made on same utensils.

Vegetarians should really avoid places that serves not non veg. We don't know what's kept in the same fridge or whether food is made on same utensils.
Agree who knows what's happening at the kitchen place... Me as a pure veg have never went to Domino's or any other place where they serve non veg.

A Hong Kong scientist has developed a method to use machine learning and artificial intelligence to scan retinas of children as young as six to detect early autism or the risk of autism and hopes to develop a commercial product this year.

Retinal eye scanning can help to improve early detection and treatment outcomes for children, said Benny Zee, a professor at the Chinese University of Hong Kong.

HK scientist develops retinal scan technology to identify early childhood autism

In a bizarre incident involving e-commerce company Flipkart, a Guwahati resident received a block of stone in place of a pair of earphones.

Umang Patodia was expecting to receive OnePlus Nord ear pods in his Flipkart package, but he was shocked to see a small block of stone instead. Speaking to G Plus, Patodia confirmed the unusual event and expressed his immense disappointment at the same. "I received the parcel in the morning. There was another product present in the package that was delivered accurately, but the box contained only the stone," he told G Plus.

Guwahati Man Receives Stone in Flipkart Parcel

This is why I always make videos while opening the package.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock