Offbeat News of the Day

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 543
  • Views: Views 103,608
Thought to create a separate thread for such insane news being posted on the internet.

There's a twist, the topper is not the popular actress but a girl with the same name.:D

No no, read the next para which mentions father's name Leara Leone and 3rd rank holder with random alphabets. Some gadbadd jhaala ghotaala but media will not debate on this, demand accountability and bring guilty to punish. Future of students r being ruined on daily basis. Education and government machinery is filled with corruption and non professionalism

I see.

Talking to indianexpress.com, Joint Secretary, PHED, Ashok Kumar, said, “This is a mischief done by someone. The list has been uploaded as it is based on the data received by the candidates. Whoever filled their name, fathers’ name and other details in the application form, the list shows the same as is and no data has been entered by the department.”

I have same thought to create one thread for general news,

Morning time seeing Anil Ambani News which is shared in General Section, which I want to create but shared in general chat.

Zomato delivery agent files a case of sedition against three students
Six students – three men and three women – head out to a bar to let their hair down on Friday evening. A bunch of delivery guys sitting next to their table start teasing the girls and a fight ensues. A while later, one of the delivery agents — from Zomato — lands up at the Puttenahalli police station and alleges that the students were raising slogans of ‘Pakistan Zindabad’ in front of the bar. The head constable of the station then files a case of sedition against the three men.
Raffiq, the Zomato delivery agent, has alleged in his complaint that the three men (all have Kumar Singh as the surname), all students of a prestigious engineering college in the city, were drunk and created a ruckus at around 11.50 pm outside Brahma Brews in JP Nagar 7th Phase.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock