Offbeat News of the Day

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 539
  • Views: Views 102,170
Source

EcUI4GTXkAIBXnj

Yes, but why though? Isn't polygamy a personal choice. It's should be my body, my choice. If homosexuality gets to be legal. What's wrong with polygamy?

Yes, but why though? Isn't polygamy a personal choice. It's should be my body, my choice. If homosexuality gets to be legal. What's wrong with polygamy?
Polygamy is illegal till now in India. Most Polygamous society are gender biased. Back to main topic- What I said in that reply is that, polygamy marriage is illegal. No one will issue a marriage certificate to them. It will create problems in future. I have nothing to say.

Revealing how social media influencers boost their number of followers, Mumbai Police has arrested a 20-year-old youth who is alleged to have created over 5 lakh 'fake followers' for a total of 176 profiles on Instagram, TikTok and Facebook.

As the number of followers increase, the social media account starts getting perceived as an influencer. Influencers are in high demand as they can boost a company's or a brand's sales by endorsing a product on social media.

Mumbai youth creates 5 lakh fake followers for social media influencers

The temptation to hit top speed in a car or a two-wheeler can get one into trouble. If not, sharing a video of such traffic violation will certainly spell trouble. Recently, a biker realised the truth the hard way.

The biker shared a video of himself riding a 1000cc motorcycle at break-neck speed on one of Bengaluru's flyovers. The Yamaha R1 bike seen in the video was speeding on the 10-km long four-lane Electronic City Elevated Expressway, or popularly known as the E-City flyover.

Yamaha R1 owner arrested after hitting 299 kmph in Bengaluru, bike seized

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock