Offbeat News of the Day

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 539
  • Views: Views 102,100
Last edited:
This is so wrong. Grandfather spent his entire life working for that pension. And someone just wasted it on a video game. Meanwhile I think this in-app purchases are unethical. Just take the amount once or sell dlc. Why selling upgrades and costumes for lakhs?
So they can have unlimited source of user Money.This Indian Teenagers are getting worse by the day.

Why do people even watch Such Tv Channels.There are dozen of people in Tiny Boxes.No proper debate only Noise.No proper argument management.Too many flashy headlines/bulletin.On Top of that a Title like "Mahabharat".When will Indian Media stop adding masala, and Present News as It should be without any high drama.I hate channels like Times Now and Republic.Channels Wion,DD News,RSTV are far better.Atleast there is no headache.

yeah.. like 👇🏻

✨💥🔥7 Baje ka Badshah🔥💥✨
Even if someone from BJP gets diarrhea. News anchors will still asking for answers from Gandhi Vadra family.

God forbid someday Congress party decides to troll them by directly sending Rahul Gandhi instead of spokespersons. That day news channels will run dry out of content.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock