Sad News Odisha train accident: Coromandel Express derails

• Thread starter Jr MGR
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 96
  • Views: Views 8,446
Country had witnessed most devastating train accident 42 years ago in 1981 6th june at Bihar where near about 750+ passenger died.
While crossing the Bagmati River , the train(Mansi-Saharsa) derailed and felt into the river. Due to the bad weather condition rescue operation started very late and thats why death number increased so much.

Source-abp

Last edited:
I love those people's coming to help. Not with those who just skipping with messages on social media condolences or prayers etc etc..

Instead of launching trains ( Vande Bharat) , they should focus on expanding the Kavach system to every route . It could save millions of life if there's a situation like this in the future .

Instead of launching trains ( Vande Bharat) , they should focus on expanding the Kavach system to every route . It could save millions of life if there's a situation like this in the future .
It’s not that 2 are not being done simultaneously.Anyway 2 days back 99% of the public wouldn’t have known anything about Kavach and now everyone is having PHD on it .

It’s not that 2 are not being done simultaneously.Anyway 2 days back 99% of the public wouldn’t have known anything about Kavach and now everyone is having PHD on it .
Because PHD holders has been incompetent all along. So everyone now has one.

Not fake. Whenever tragic incidents happens. It's RSS workers who are among first to show up to help.
Yes, let me be clear on this. Its not about whether i like bjp or not.
I was an RSS karyakart for a certain period, they really arrive with aids and help during these time, i really appreciate the organization for this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock