Not 3 Months, Reliance Jio one year Free for Few

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 2,174

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
Just for three months Free unlimited calls, mobile data, and SMS people are standing in the queue to get the Reliance Jio SIM. But here is a more surprising news for the mobile users.

As per the trusted sources, Reliance is going to extend the Free benefits from three months to one year period for a limited segment of users i.e. who bought Reliance LYF phone along with Reliance Jio SIM.

Reliance didn’t officially confirm, but the reliable sources are apparently promising the big news. So if you want to avail one-year unlimited data and other Reliance Jio premium services then follow the below steps to make sure you are eligible for the offer.

How to get Unlimited 4G for 1 Year?
1. Visit this Flipkart page and buy LFY phone of your choice.

2. Approach your nearby Reliance Digital Store or Reliance Digital Express store along with your Aadhar card and get the Reliance Jio SIM. Finally, activate your SIM by completing the tele-verification. Few people are getting problems while tele-verification the SIM. So if you are also facing the same, read this.

You will receive the confirmation of one-year unlimited benefits once everything is completed. We are not responsible if whatever the reason you failed to get the offer. But we have a genuine source for this.

Not 3 Months, Reliance Jio one year Free for Few

No source link!

Not applicable as of now, I had chat with JIO Senior employee. Only activated connection completed 90 days Offer will be extended on monthly basis till Commercial launch......

Karthik said:
But my friend got one year extension

Its 1 year Extension after end of Preview period, or 9 months extension after 90 days preview period ?? Or they are getting 360 Days preview period on purchase ?? Can you confirm the details

Duke said:
Its 1 year Extension after end of Preview period, or 9 months extension after 90 days preview period ?? Or they are getting 360 Days preview period on purchase ?? Can you confirm the details

wait I will tell

ashok.dishtv said:
My preview offer will expire on coming sep 19, after that shall I get extension?

Mine expires on 2nd, so will let you know..... May get extension since Commercial launch is delayed.....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock