Northeast Monsoon Rain & Flood updates Tamilnadu

• Thread starter Thread starter amarnathkvk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 444
  • Views Views: Views 27,220
Hi Friends Yesterday Only In Our Area Government Gave 250 Gram Of Milk Powder For All Ration Cards:ohya

Today Government Officials Coming To Collect Ration Card And Bank Pass Book Xerox To Credit Rs.5000 to All Ration Cards Through Bank Accounts Of Flood Affected People...

Crediting The Amount In Account Is Really A Nice One:luv:)

Its A Way To Digital India;)

Jaya Kumar said:

They should have taken this in app/website. I mean the damage data is huge this time. How can you check the data after 10 years?. It is just to avoid the flooded area details for future:wall.

I watched neeya naana last week. One person said clearly about this:k. In 2005 rain similar kind of situation happend and we forgeted about that. Now we dont have that data to see which are all the areas affected:dodgy.

Time taking to develop the app/website nowadays is low. I want this kind of data to be digitised for future use simple:k

@amar bro this flood arise main reason is coz of peoples are buliding there houses in rainwater flowing areas(ways) ex: like mudichur, Velachery and some parts of Kanchipuram and some parts of Thiruvallur and now govt. Clearing those houses and buildings from those ways from last two days .. So bro our peoples also doing very big mistakes in this matter so first we have to clean ourselfes bro then only govt. I agreed govt done mistakes 50% and peoples 50% but u contniuesly crictizing govt itself not fair bro .. If we geniune means govt also like that if we corrupt means govt also like that .. Sorry if i tell anything wrong or ill hurt u means ..

@Laxman bro I am not criticize any government and I dont want to enter into that topic. All I want is make that data as digitalised so we can access anytime and it will be useful for future governments also. I agree that people also made mistakes by building Apartments/Hospitals. For people who gave the permission to build alongside the river?. One is pointing to another one and he is pointing to another department it is goes on like this like (Mudhalvan movie scene). So we can utilize these data's and in future dont allow any construction works in that area that is what I want.

amarnathkvk said:
They should have taken this in app/website. I mean the damage data is huge this time. How can you check the data after 10 years?. It is just to avoid the flooded area details for future:wall.

I watched neeya naana last week. One person said clearly about this:k. In 2005 rain similar kind of situation happend and we forgeted about that. Now we dont have that data to see which are all the areas affected:dodgy.

Time taking to develop the app/website nowadays is low. I want this kind of data to be digitised for future use simple:k

I heard a similar news about the defense rescue team being stranded for several hours without any support nor clue on where they have to go and start the rescue...

A section of Army personnel complained that they were directionless in reaching people who needed them most as local logistical support was not available in full measure. Also, they had to handle requests to rescue relatives of VIPs at the cost of the commoner.

@amar bro :k .. Sorry if i hurt u means .. Thats not my intention bro hope u understand -Thank u ..

SaiLaxman said:
@amar bro :k .. Sorry if i hurt u means .. Thats not my intention bro hope u understand -Thank u ..

Bro I am not hurt I am telling the facts and its high time for us to wake. No need sorry bro:ohya

Back
Top Bottom