Northeast Monsoon Rain & Flood updates Tamilnadu

• Thread starter Thread starter amarnathkvk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 444
  • Views Views: Views 27,220
Someone not here to support and taking care for our tamilnadu brothers not willing to sharing our pain dont know where he went at the time of we are in trouble and suffer forum is watching him .. He trying to convert the normal conversation into argument agains me due to personal enmity .. But always willing to start a argument is a full time work due to personal enmity .. No time for me bye .. bye ..

Oh Wow I didn't Speak Anything and this Man Again Started his Nonsense
Now after some time i am Expecting Another PM, Apologizing and then he will again start blabbering against me
every1 knows who's favorite pass Time is starting an argument

@Mods Take note. who started first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I praised Sadiq bro because i liked
Sadiq's bro statement, not Because of some personal Enmity.
this man thought personal Enmity because he is always targeting me because of personal Enmity
Please take some action

Atleast i am Not Narrow minded like some1!!!!!!!!!

Great he has now edited his statement And has started Group-ism against me

No any personal discussion going on in my point of view.

But still I am standing with my statement. If you can't come down and look at the people's sufferings since you are aged and/or ill to do so, go and take rest at home. Don't be an acting CM or PM or any M. We people should not elect such persons who can't come to ground and lead the rehabilitation.

Future is in youth's hand as said by APJ and it is already proven Chennai, Cuddalore and other parts of Tamil Nadu. We have also seen the real face of politicians. If all the youth hands join together we bring a change.

Holiday Update: Nagapatinam tommorow(11.12.2015) schools alone remain closed- District Collector ..

Update: Till December 18th 2015 No Toll Charges Collection in National Highways(NH Road's) of Tamilnadu -Ministry of Road Transport and Highways ..

Tuticorin: Flood Threat issued for "Thamirabarani" river 40,000 cubic feet/sec. water flowing .. River shore living people's are request to move safe place- District Collector ..

Back
Top Bottom