Northeast Monsoon Rain & Flood updates Tamilnadu

• Thread starter Thread starter amarnathkvk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 444
  • Views Views: Views 27,220
BTW My Point Is

Our CM And All Ministers Doing Great Job.....

What Is Annoying Is Often All The Ministers Are Praising Puratchi Thalaivi Amma Which Is Not A Nice One...

And This Actor Kamalahasan Had Gave Some Wrong Critics Against TN Government Which Is Not At All Accepted One

And This Mr.Vijaya Kanth Is Comedy Piece

Anyhave Now Almost All The People Had Come To Normal Life:ohya

So #Dont Worry Be Happy:);)

Some Of Them Criticizing That CM Has Flied Through Copter To See Flood Affected Area...:u

Now,In The Modern World Its A Common Thing Only...I Have Not Seen Anything Wrong In This:k

amarnathkvk said:
Yes @JK bro doing very good placing sticker job:lol. My point of view is we need definitely change in upcoming elections no more arguments;)
:no:no:noNo Bro:no:no

:c

I Know That Bro....

Its From Unscruplous People Only:u

After Hearing This Issue Immediately Our ADMK Office Issued A Following Statement 'Action Will Be Taken To Those People Who Are Doing In This Cheap Activities'

BTW I Dont Want To Intervene In This...Because It Will Affect My Neutrality...Iam Not Belonged To Any Political Party...Iam A Neutral Guy...

But I was Attracted By PM Narendra Modi for The Past Two Years
So,This Time i Am Going to Vote For BJP

Jaya Kumar said:
At All Please Move This Thread To Other Section...So That It Can Be Viewed By Guests Also...

yup gud suggestion bro :tup:luv .. @admins plz consider this suggestion and move to this thread to "Lounge Section" It will help of Guest's :) ..

Jaya Kumar said:
I Know That Bro....

Its From Unscruplous People Only:u

After Hearing This Issue Immediately Our ADMK Office Issued A Following Statement 'Action Will Be Taken To Those People Who Are Doing In This Cheap Activities'

BTW I Dont Want To Intervene In This...Because It Will Affect My Neutrality...Iam Not Belonged To Any Political Party...Iam A Neutral Guy...

bro edit the word "Our" :shy:tup ..

SaiLaxman said:
yup gud suggestion bro :tup:luv .. @admins plz consider this suggestion and move to this thread to "Lounge Section" It will help of Guest's :) ..

Bro's just report this thread,team members will check & move:tup

Back
Top Bottom