Northeast Monsoon Rain & Flood updates Tamilnadu

Laxman bro: as you said if the reason for the flood is buildings on the water ways, then what is the reason for the floods happened in the city area like saidapet and t.nagar.

Sadiq said:
Laxman bro: as you said if the reason for the flood is buildings on the water ways, then what is the reason for the floods happened in the city area like saidapet and t.nagar.

bro i didnt said that is only reason .. I said that is also one of the reason and i also accept govt.(chennai corporation) Making mistake didnt service the drainages that is also the reason .. And bro i hope u also accept my point people(Real estate) constructed bulidings in rain water flowing ways ..

SaiLaxman said:
bro i didnt said that is only reason .. I said that is also one of the reason and i also accept govt.(chennai corporation) Making mistake didnt service the drainages that is also the reason .. And bro i hope u also accept my point people(Real estate) constructed bulidings in rain water flowing ways ..
I accept that it is one of the reason.

SaiLaxman said:
people(Real estate) constructed bulidings in rain water flowing ways ..
:no:no No Bro...Not People Bro:no

Infact Government Only Allocating Areas For People In Near Waterways:wall

Some Slum People Also Occcupied And Build Huts In The Riverside:-/:u

Jaya Kumar said:
Some Slum People Also Occcupied And Build Huts In The Riverside:-/:u

I meant this occupied people only bro and Real Estate Marketer's :-/ :u ..

SaiLaxman said:
I meant this occupied people only bro and Real Estate Marketer's :-/ :u ..

Both are different bro. Occupied means illegally occupied. Real Estate marketers are selling it by getting approval from Government only. So, Government should not issue approval if the area is water flowing area.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock