Northeast Monsoon Rain & Flood updates Tamilnadu

தெற்கு வங்கக்கடலில் உருவான காற்றழுத்த தாழ்வு நிலைகாரணமாக, தமிழ்நாட்டில் தென் மாவட்டங்களில் கடலோரப் பகுதிகளில் சில இடங்களில் மழை பெய்யும் என்று வானிலை மைய அதிகாரிகள் தெரிவித்தனர்.

The southern districts of Tamil Nadu will receive rain due to formation of low pressure.

தெற்கு வங்கக்கடலில் காற்றழுத்த தாழ்வு நிலை: தென் மாவட்?..

Yesterday visited Vellore. Along side of the roads are beautiful with Paddy Corp. Everywhere Is green. My village lake madhagu is opened for farming. In palar river water is flowing in sideways with little amount. One scene which I noted is some government properties are build in lake side and its flooded. You can see this if you travel in Chennai to Bangalore highway. Then I thought here itself is like this means can't imagine the situation of Chennai. One more thing I am not happy with is none of the lake/kulam is not clean or its been surrounded with waste tree kedavalam maram. I have written some words in Tamil I don't know the relevant words in English.

#‎BreakingNews‬ - மழை வெள்ளம் பாதித்த மாவட்டங்களில் சிறு வணிகர்களுக்கு ரூ.5000 வட்டியில்லா கடன்..
* வேலையற்ற தகுதியான பட்டதாரிகளுக்கு 25% மூலதன மானியத்துடன் ரூ.5 லட்சம் வரை கடன்..
* சிறுகுறு தொழிலங்கங்களில் பழுதான மின்சார மீட்டர்களை மாற்றுவதற்கான கட்டணம் ரத்து - முதலமைச்சர் ஜெயலலிதா அறிவிப்பு..

# Breaking News - rain and flood-affected districts to small businesses interest-free loan of Rs 5000

* 25% capital subsidy for unemployed graduates qualified loans up to Rs 5 lakh ..
Cancellation fee for the transfer of electricity meters in small industries - Chief Minister Jayalalithaa announced ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock