Seeking Help Nokia 6.1 Plus, RN 5 Pro or Poco F1?

• Thread starter Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 34
  • Views Views: Views 3,847
I prefer POCO F1 over RN5 Pro. I'm using POCO for a week now and it's damn good. I even purchased an other POCO mobile for my sister few days back. They are providing updates for bugs very quickly. Which I believe doesn't happen in case of RN5 pro although both are Xiaomi products.

Nokia 6.1 Plus is a great value for money mobile, if you are looking for regular updates. As it's an Android One phone it provides OS Upgrade for 2 years and Security Updates for 3 years.

If you are looking for Regular Updates prefer Nokia. If you want to change to various roms developed by various 3rd party developers with lots of customisations prefer POCO.

Why not zenphone 6GB variant with blue color. 5000mah battery with stock android , SD636 processor with dual volte out of box

I prefer POCO F1 over RN5 Pro. I'm using POCO for a week now and it's damn good. I even purchased an other POCO mobile for my sister few days back. They are providing updates for bugs very quickly. Which I believe doesn't happen in case of RN5 pro although both are Xiaomi products.

Nokia 6.1 Plus is a great value for money mobile, if you are looking for regular updates. As it's an Android One phone it provides OS Upgrade for 2 years and Security Updates for 3 years.

If you are looking for Regular Updates prefer Nokia. If you want to change to various roms developed by various 3rd party developers with lots of customisations prefer POCO.
Has PoCo F1 front camera flash for selfie.

Why not zenphone 6GB variant with blue color. 5000mah battery with stock android , SD636 processor with dual volte out of box
Only flaw in Zenfone Max Pro M1 is it doesn't come with Corning Gorilla Glass and It's not Android One mobile. But, will get regular updates for 2 years.

I bought Poco F1, 3 days before. Amazing speed, ultra charge back up, well designed. I suggest Poco

@vikhyath & @Siva bros, I went through 6.1 plus specs & QnAs @Flipkart. The only problem seems to be battery. Should I ignore this and go ahead?

@vikhyath & @Siva bros, I went through 6.1 plus specs & QnAs @Flipkart. The only problem seems to be battery. Should I ignore this and go ahead?
3000mAH should be fine for stock Android I guess. FYI, I have ordered this phone for my wife and received it today, courtesy S7 edge sudden brick. Will post a thread with pics.

3000mAH should be fine for stock Android I guess. FYI, I have ordered this phone for my wife and received it today, courtesy S7 edge sudden brick. Will post a thread with pics.
Thanks bro, I have 4 days to try my luck on flash sale.

Back
Top Bottom