Seeking Help Nokia 6.1 Plus, RN 5 Pro or Poco F1?

• Thread starter Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 34
  • Views Views: Views 3,831
Thanks bros. @Siva bro, any specific reason for Nokia 6.1 plus?
I really liked the design of it bro. It looks very premium for 16k. I believe it will be durable too which Nokia is known for. Moreover, it's an Android one phone which will ensure timely updates. At this price point, we can't expect great Camera and there won't be much difference in Camera performance between the phones. Everyone buys an MI these days, so why not try different.

I really liked the design of it bro. It looks very premium for 16k. I believe it will be durable too which Nokia is known for. Moreover, it's an Android one phone which will ensure timely updates. At this price point, we can't expect great Camera and there won't be much difference in Camera performance between the phones. Everyone buys an MI these days, so why not try different.
Well, that's fine.
But currently it's not available.

Me too not very much interested in any phone with less than 4000 mAh battery.
That's why I'm not going to advice you this. POCOF1 is good choice. As it has quick charge too. So, she can enjoy as much video, music, call, chats, etc without worrying of charging.

Last edited:
That's why I'm not going to advice you this. POCOF1 is good choice. As it has quick charge too. So, she can enjoy as much video, music, call, chats, etc without worrying of charging.
Yes, as of now I'm more inclined to POCOF1.

Apologies for posting an off-topic post.

Just want to know if old Nokia Care service centers still open and repairing new HMD Global Nokia smartphones?

@Siva bro, do you have any idea?

Apologies for posting an off-topic post.

Just want to know if old Nokia Care service centers still open and repairing new HMD Global Nokia smartphones?

@Siva bro, do you have any idea?
Yes, Nokia Care service centres are still running and they are the ones providing service for recent phones (HMD Global Nokia) as well.

Back
Top Bottom