Bought Nokia 6.1 Plus (Pics)

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 41
  • Views: Views 7,471
Could be, but they can always put the battery percentage inside the icon to save space. That shouldn't be an issue.
No bro, in our Nokia 6 it comes beside battery icon.

Turns out that System UI Tuner can be activated by long pressing setting icon in notification area after swiping down the notification bar... Try this and see if it comes up

Turns out that System UI Tuner can be activated by long pressing setting icon in notification area after swiping down the notification bar... Try this and see if it comes up

As I mentioned, they missed the option under System UI Tuner. Need to wait for an update.

System UI Tuner is already enabled. I said they missed the battery option under it. I will post a screenshot for your understanding once I have the device.

There is lag on this device. Scrolling and opening the apps is not smooth for some reason. It has decent processor and RAM and still having this issue which is quite surprising. Nokia should do better at optimizing Software with the Hardware.

@Pranab bro, note this point!

One more bug identified with the back button behavior, updated the 1st post under bugs section.

You were using S7 before ryt? You will definitely feel some lags in this mid-range phone because you were used to use a flagship phone.

You were using S7 before ryt? You will definitely feel some lags in this mid-range phone because you were used to use a flagship phone.
That is not true, Moto phones doesn't have this lag. Even Huawei phones doesn't have this lag. Nokia has done a poor job in SW/HW optimization despite having an excellent processor and enough RAM!

One more bug identified with the back button behavior, updated the 1st post under bugs section.
This bug has been resolved by a factory reset. Also, the lag is gone post reset. Updated the 1st post accordingly.

This bug has been resolved by a factory reset. Also, the lag is gone post reset. Updated the 1st post accordingly.
These bugs/lags can come due to some android app which is slow and consuming more resources or if many apps are installed.
This cannot be attributed to device slowness.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock