Bought Nokia 6.1 Plus (Pics)

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 41
  • Views: Views 7,496
Congrats @Siva bro.:tup:

You got any free case inside mobile carton box or is it brought separately?

1. There is no way to display the battery percentage on the status bar, Nokia missed it in the software and I guess they will provide this in future
I'm not sure if it is there on 6.1 plus or not, but it's there in 7 plus

Congrats on the phone btw. But i believe you could have gone for something better, like mi à2 or Nokia 7 plus

Last edited:
Mi A1 and Mi A2 , both on Android one, are having an option to display battery percentage in the status bar. Here's the navigation. Check if Nokia has this option

Setting --> System --> System UI Tuner --> Status Bar--> Battery (Select "Always Show Percentage") option

I'm not sure if it is there on 6.1 plus or not, but it's there in 7 plus
Mi A1 and Mi A2 , both on Android one, are having an option to display battery percentage in the status bar. Here's the navigation. Check if Nokia has this option

Setting --> System --> System UI Tuner --> Status Bar--> Battery (Select "Always Show Percentage") option
As I mentioned, they missed the option under System UI Tuner. Need to wait for an update.

As I mentioned, they missed the option under System UI Tuner. Need to wait for an update.
Could it be due to notch display? I guess there isn't enough space to display percentage on the right side of notch.

Could it be due to notch display? I guess there isn't enough space to display percentage on the right side of notch.
Could be, but they can always put the battery percentage inside the icon to save space. That shouldn't be an issue.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock