Breaking No Income tax upto 5 LAKHS annual income

Oohh common.

Why is it possible for him to give such good relief now ?? It's coz govt has enough money now collected from GST. It's transparent, the collected tax is 1 lakh crore.
C
So as a result govt can afford to give such good relief
Yes, income from GST increased considerably increased an
Oohh common.

Why is it possible for him to give such good relief now ?? It's coz govt has enough money now collected from GST. It's transparent, the collected tax is 1 lakh crore.

So as a result govt can afford to give such good relief
Besides GST income, Income under Income Tax Head had also increased as FM said in his speech and he thanked the itax payers. As an election gesture they gave some relief in IT rebate. But we poor citizens are happy with this type of gestures and will continue to pay GST on a tooth paste we purchase or on DTH amount we recharge or on Masala Dosa we eat in a restaurant expecting relief in some other forms.

Yes, income from GST increased considerably increased an

Besides GST income, Income under Income Tax Head had also increased as FM said in his speech and he thanked the itax payers. As an election gesture they gave some relief in IT rebate. But we poor citizens are happy with this type of gestures and will continue to pay GST on a tooth paste we purchase or on DTH amount we recharge or on Masala Dosa we eat in a restaurant expecting relief in some other forms.

Didn't u pay service tax, cess before GST on toothpaste, restaurant

Service tax in restaurant was 15%.. and now GST is just 5%. Pls read before posting

Last edited:
Arnab Goswami is absolutely terrible. This guy is so shameless that not once has he raised the issue of unemployment and the burden of education loan on the youth. Today he's telling opposition to surrender and praise Modi. Arnab has not been critical at all and always praised the govt. So i want to ask him is this current govt totally flaweless? Journalism is supposed to be neutral and also be critical of the one in power.

Didn't u pay service tax, cess before GST on toothpaste, restaurant

Service tax in restaurant was 15%.. and make GST is just 5%. Pls read before posting
Yes we were paying earlier too. That's why I said "we will continue to pay" in my post. Whatever may be the type of tax or percentage of tax, we pay in some form and get relief in some other form. That is what I was trying to say. Tomorrow Govt. may increase Income Tax rates and decrease GST rates.

Arnab Goswami is absolutely terrible. This guy is so shameless that not once has he raised the issue of unemployment and the burden of education loan on the youth. Today he's telling opposition to surrender and praise Modi. Arnab has not been critical at all and always praised the govt. So i want to ask him is this current govt totally flaweless? Journalism is supposed to be neutral and also be critical of the one in power.
Include zee news also they never oppose. Govt on employment issue or any other no DNA on what bjp said in 2014 . I watch aajtak , news nation and india tv rajt sharmas channel he very close to bjp but never a favour in bjp or any other party what is truth they speak , criticise , all are balance

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock