Breaking No Income tax upto 5 LAKHS annual income

Budget is decent. BJP knows the value of middle class voters and farmers so this is their last hope. Still too late imo. If they come back to power again please focus on the youth of India, who still are waiting for employment! Perhaps slash interest rates on education loan?

Good move but before election also wants jobs to benefit this becoz after demonetisation country facing unemployment issue and passed to 6+ % that is highest in last 45 years .

I think u r just dream of future previously says that after gst petrol and Diesel also include in future but just lol happen

Don't think that putting petrol and diesel I'm get will reduce price of these . Govt is not mad. If they include then they will impose cess on these in such a way that price will remain same and it is required to keep foreign reserve intact

Since this is a rebate and not a slab change, it will not impact the tax incidence of those with larger incomes though it will have some impact for those whose salaries are under Rs 10 lakh as they can add home loans and tuition fees to get additional benefits.

- Indian Express

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock