News from West Bengal

17 people have been killed so far today.
Total panchayat election murders 20+17=37
other state counting votes we counting death nunbers

We see vote result count now death results count showing in tv channel

bKzd1Iw.jpg

Last edited:
Re-election will be held in 697 booths tomorrow
Vote rigging all boths
Re election in 697 looks like some party not able to get their wish complete hence election commissioner came for rescue in 697 both hooe Tuesday highcourt declare this election null amd void and announce mew election date again but the thing is didi used all our tax payer money for cancel election

I was discussing about this. People were just amazed about the violence on just panchayat elections. People don't understand that since Left days. Politics has become part of Bengal's culture. No grassroot level micromanagement will lead to defeat in both Assembly and National Elections. That was how Left was pushed out of power. Now they are nowhere to be found.

I was discussing about this. People were just amazed about the violence on just panchayat elections. People don't understand that since Left days. Politics has become part of Bengal's culture. No grassroot level micromanagement will lead to defeat in both Assembly and National Elections. That was how Left was pushed out of power. Now they are nowhere to be found.
Yup no one milk bath party
cpim showed the path which now current party follows just cpim time less tv channel and social media less limelight.

A reply is enough to protray pic

A guy in village asked another person what job to living he said i am party worker ( almost 15cr yearly a panchayat election winner candidate get ) so who not want that

Democracy is non existent under dictator Mamta Bannerjee. Yet nobody imposes President's rule on her state out of fear.
You cannot say. TMC workers are killed too. It's failure of Election Commission. They got both state police and central forces.

Bengal requires a governor like Gopalkrishna Gandhi. Not like Dhankar. He knew how to handle situation before it goes out of hand. I expected more from CV Ananda Bose.

You cannot say. TMC workers are killed too. It's failure of Election Commission. They got both state police and central forces.
Ec was cleverly bypass court order of central force just give no of force need demand list and now deploy in re election
We need mira pandey like election commissioner not like ruling party right hand ec
Bengal requires a governor like Gopalkrishna Gandhi. Not like Dhankar. He knew how to handle situation before it goes out of hand. I expected more from CV Ananda Bose.
Governor what do if delhi no hear anyone voice
Democracy is non existent under dictator Mamta Bannerjee. Yet nobody imposes President's rule on her state out of fear.
President rule never happen in Bengal 3
Reasons
1 to keep happy one section of vote bank ( the vote bank didi likes most)

2. Didi and bjp relationship is quite good no matter what she said during rally even BJP central giving award for doing good work to tmc but west bengal bjp candidate saying tmc not doing anything.
3. Congress love affair with tmc everyone know then how bill will be oassed that will be big issue hence no president rule.

Congress in west bengal saying again tmc delhi Congress head office we need to keep silent for mahagatbandhan

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock