News from West Bengal

15 days nurse 🤣🤣🤣🤣

the case of nurses, 15 days of training is enough for bandaging, giving saline and administering medicines. They will be employed as junior nurses. Senior nurses are there for performing more complex work.”

Today there was a fight in front of several BDO offices regarding nominations for panchayat election.There have been bombings in some places.
In many places, police stood and watched fight of two political parties/Members of the same party
Watch in any Bangla news channel.

Today there was a fight in front of several BDO offices regarding nominations for panchayat election.There have been bombings in some places.
In many places, police stood and watched fight of two political parties/Members of the same party
Watch in any Bangla news channel.
Military is only solution but wb people know
Commissioner just katputli of tmc govt high court of kolkata also same

And never any ruling oart give importance to rajyapal

In my booth Trinamool was occupying the booth and they are looting vote , BJP women workers picked up the ballot and threw it in the pond,
YPruraS.jpg

my vote was given by someone, there was a small fight once, no central force till now, state police did nothing.

In my booth Trinamool was occupying the booth and they are looting vote , BJP women workers picked up the ballot and threw it in the pond,
YPruraS.jpg

my vote was given by someone, there was a small fight once, no central force till now, state police did nothing.
Balot box of West Bengal panchayat election swiming into the pond .

Don't worry bro ballot box recovered

mjqwVpV.jpg

yvdNyZF.jpg
uDGbcud.jpg
NMH9Icb.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock