News from West Bengal

It’s as clear as daylight that each and every TMC members are corrupt, thieves. Few are jailed to save the big fish(es), just an eyewash for votebank. But still they’re blindly supported. Well, I’m not surprised. WB masses preferred to look away during Sarada & Narada as if those were nothing.
What about job scam bro
Yes in cpim time job scam was also happened but that time atleast soe minor criteria for job scam atleast if you are some sort of degree eligible you got job be it by recommendation but now omr sheet failed person got job even highest ranked omr sheet person not get job but the person got low number but pay huge money to loacl mla got job

What about job scam bro
Yes in cpim time job scam was also happened but that time atleast soe minor criteria for job scam atleast if you are some sort of degree eligible you got job be it by recommendation but now omr sheet failed person got job even highest ranked omr sheet person not get job but the person got low number but pay huge money to loacl mla got job
I don't think 'Job scam' was there during left. I graduated in 2000, same year started job. I'm from Haldia, one of the major industrial belt. Yes, I had few complaints like mediocre/poor performed school friends getting SSC (School Service) or other Govt jobs over me on the virtue of being 'Lower caste'. But that's nothing to do with State govt.

West Bengal government never abandons their poor. Just see every horrible chit scams that has happened. It was state that has always came to the rescue.

People from WB are lucky that despite being ruled by an Anti Industry for over 2 decades and a hafta vasooli TMC govt. they have plethora of Private and Govt. industries which generate jobs and revenues for govt.Look at nearby Bihar,all Nitish has to show for his 2 decades of rule is his constant flip flops.He should be ashamed to even come out in front of public.

One of rare scenario

American scenario in india

A school in maldah undertaken by a armed man and he tries to hostage School childreens

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock