Breaking New Jio Fiber Plans with Truly Unlimited Data & Symmetric Speeds

So Jio fiber finally got a whiff of reality. Earlier plans were hardly competitive with local ISPs claiming undercutting Jio's tariff in every field. These plans are nice especially the 399 one (or 471 with tax) but I'm such they won't be around for a long time. Another issue is the lack of expansion. Airtel is rapidly expanding their offering even in smaller cities but Jio still struggles with expansion related issues.

Needless to say, Airtel will price match wherever Jio is the direct competitor.

30mbps is upload / download limit ? or 30/ 8= 3 point something (guess it is 4 mbps maximum speed) ? then what is the gb limit !! confusing

Last edited:
30mbps is upload / download limit ? or 30/ 8= 3 point something (guess it is 4 mbps maximum speed) ? then what is the gb limit !! confusing
₹399 Plan gives 30 mbps Download & Upload speeds with Unlimited Data.

Better watch their official released video for clear explanation.
Also they are clearly mentioning that both upload and download speed will be same (here in your case it will be 30 Mbps). No one knows about the data limit they are offering with the respective plans as of now. Most likely it will be unlimited.
We have to wait till midnight

Last edited:
in rs 472, we r getting 30mbps speed data & 4k stb, other than ott- can we get all / maximum channels like we getin normal dth stb ?

in rs 472, we r getting 30mbps speed data & 4k stb, other than ott- can we get all / maximum channels like we getin normal dth stb ?
No with this plan you will get only few channels to watch. Forget Star, Zee, Colors, Sony, etc. If you want to watch all these premium operator's channels, you should opt for 999 plan, else go for 1499 if you want Netflix. 999 plan (₹ 1179), still looks good. Currently I was paying (₹ 1003) without Amazon Prime

Last edited:
In a family each member likes to watch different kind of content so if i take subscription of Gold or above plan can I access the OTT apps on mobile too along with STB ??

If yes, it will be wonderful otherwise all family members will be forced to watch same content on TV

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock