OTF Exclusive Netflix plan details on Reliance Jio Fiber

How can we upgrade our Netflix plan when by default jio is giving Basic plan for Diamond subscribers..??
You can do that while activating the Netflix subscription. You can also downgrade later if required. Wait till 5th September. @Aayush Aggarwal bro posted about it earlier today.

Gold plan isn't eligible for Netflix, only Diamond, Diamond+, Platinum and Titanium plans have it. Gold has 11 OTT apps including Amazon prime video.
Thank you for your reply, but my old recharge is getting continued here, and they mentioned my Gold plan will be upgraded to 300 MBPS plan which is diamond from 5th September. Hopefully I will be able to see this pop up from 5th September.

Did anyone get the Netflix banner yet? I'm currently on Gold plan, waiting for upgrade and accessing Netflix. And did the app get added in the JIO STB? Any updates..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock