OTF Exclusive Netflix plan details on Reliance Jio Fiber

They should have given the standard plan. Extra 150 makes the total bill 1919, for the 1499 plan, which loses a bit of value.

Mobile+ isn't available for TV.

From the Jio's point of view, they might have thought that they are providing 500 free Netflix credit every month. If we are already on a standard Netflix plan, our net effective price for the Diamond plan would be 1270 including GST.

From the Jio's point of view, they might have thought that they are providing 500 free Netflix credit every month. If we are already on a standard Netflix plan, our net effective price for the Diamond plan would be 1270 including GST.
If you are already having Netflix's standard plan, then you need to pay ₹1769 + ₹649 = ₹2418 in total with the Diamond plan.
Don't know what sort of calculation you guys are doing 😂
It makes sense if you opt for the Gold plan, but that will again costs you ₹1179 + ₹649 = ₹1828

Last edited:
If you are already having Netflix's standard plan, then you need to pay ₹1769 + ₹649 = ₹2418 in total with the Diamond plan.
Don't know what sort of calculation you guys are doing 😂
It makes sense if you opt for the Gold plan, but that will again costs you ₹1179 + ₹649 = ₹1828
If we opt for the diamond plan we get basic Netflix bundled. The cost of this pack is 1769rs. If we want a standard Netflix plan, we need to pay 150rs more.
So total price including Jio Fiber Diamond and Netflix Standard would be 1919.

If you are already having Netflix's standard plan, you are going to cancel that and activate with Jio's bundled service.

So 1919-650 will be 1269. This will be the net effective price you are paying for the diamond plan if you were already shelling out 650rs monthly on Netflix.

My calculation is right. The only problem is you did not understand it.

If we opt for the diamond plan we get basic Netflix bundled. The cost of this pack is 1769rs. If we want a standard Netflix plan, we need to pay 150rs more.
So total price including Jio Fiber Diamond and Netflix Standard would be 1919.

If you are already having Netflix's standard plan, you are going to cancel that and activate with Jio's bundled service.

So 1919-650 will be 1269. This will be the net effective price you are paying for the diamond plan if you were already shelling out 650rs monthly on Netflix.

My calculation is right. The only problem is you did not understand it.
Ultimately your net effective expense will be 1919 which is much more than your calculated 1269

Last edited:
Ultimately your net expense will be 1919 which is much more than your calculated 1269
True. But if you were already shelling out 650 monthly for Netflix, you are getting 300 MBPS + UL Data & calls + 11 OTT apps for 1269 (1919-650) which is very valuable.

Good for you then. 😉
Good and valuable for all who need Netflix and high-speed internet.

It is definitely good for me. I am in the Gold plan now. So I am spending 1533 + 650 = 2182.
With the Diamond plan, I will be spending 1919 only. I will also get UL data and 50 MBPS more.

Is there an option to upgrade Netflix basic plan to premium by paying additional Rs. 300. Currently I don't have Netflix account. Please advise

Good and valuable for all who need Netflix and high-speed internet.

It is definitely good for me. I am in the Gold plan now. So I am spending 1533 + 650 = 2182.
With the Diamond plan, I will be spending 1919 only. I will also get UL data and 50 MBPS more.
How can we upgrade our Netflix plan when by default jio is giving Basic plan for Diamond subscribers..??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock