Titanium​
₹ 8499​
₹10028.82​
Premium

Source : Broadband Monthly Plans, Price & Latest Offers - Jio Fiber

Refer these Netflix plans for complete information 👇
WEFy0DS.png

Last edited:
The users will get just the 'Basic plan' of Netflix. For more benefits, one need to pay extra.
But Still this is better than nothing. Any Idea when will the Netflix app be available on jio STB? And can we activate netflix right away?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm unable to get the options like you have. Can you guide me the way through that on My Jio App? I'm currently on Gold Plan So I should be seeing this by now.

I'm unable to get the options like you have. Can you guide me the way through that on My Jio App? I'm currently on Gold Plan So I should be seeing this by now.
The offer is currently for new customers, who opt for diamond plan (1499) and above. Existing customers will get this from 5th September. Also Netflix app is not available in the platform yet so wait till then.

Last edited:
The users will get just the 'Basic plan' of Netflix. For more benefits, one need to pay extra.
They should have provided standard plan.

Most of them's go-to plan will be 1499. It costs 1769 including gst. It does not make sense to provide a subscription that has no HD playback even on a 4k stb.

Really wish that Netflix officially launches the Mobile+ plan soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gold plan isn't eligible for Netflix, only Diamond, Diamond+, Platinum and Titanium plans have it. Gold has 11 OTT apps including Amazon prime video.

But Still this is better than nothing. Any Idea when will the Netflix app be available on jio STB? And can we activate netflix right away?
Yes you can activate the Netflix if you are on New Diamond pack or you can log in when its available on Jio STB with your Netflix account if you already got subscription.
Currently new users who has opted for the Diamond plan are getting such pop up message on MyJio App, and can activate it and run on any other device (mobile/laptop) as Netflix is not yet on Jio STB.

Last edited:
WOW @Aayush Aggarwal what a news you Broke... well if we are getting Netflix in our package for free then we r satisfied even with 480p quality. No worries. 😊
I'm having old Silver plan, I won't get Netflix. Also I don't require Netflix. I will be happy with their new Gold plan (999), that comes with each and every app except Netflix. Although my monthly bill will increase with this new change. I really wish if they can offer any discount for taking long duration pack for these lower plans.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock