Netflix News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 544
  • Views: Views 90,552
Changes in Home page of Netflix mobile app...
My Netflix with profile picture replaced Download... By clicking My Netflix we get Downloads and Notification...

ez7qkSj.jpg

ggOKNeR.jpg

I was about to update mine when I saw this but app says its still up to date. Maybe I still have to wait for a while.

According to an exclusive report from the wall street journal , Netflix will once again be raising prices on its members — beginning with the U.S. and Canada — following the end of the SAG-AFTRA strike, which began in mid-July.

Found a new feature in the player...
Audio and subtitles settings r at the top of page...

2wh6jyt.jpg

LfsR8yY.jpg
Is this on smart tv. Then it looks like your Netflix has gone back to default version and needs an update. This is old UI

Netflix added 9 million new customers worldwide.
The premium ad-free plan, which allows for four streams at the same time, increased by $3 per month to $22.99 in the United States. The one-stream basic U.S. plan rose by $2 per month to $11.99.

How content in 720p(199 plan) looks on 4k tv? Planning to have these plan.
If u are using branded tv it looks good it is not best but good
Need to mention , u need to watch the tv from atleast some distance if u watch from very near to ur tv it may look blur in some scenes

I am using this plan (got from Jio) on my vu 85 inch tv. Quality is better than I expected. Initially I had apprehensions but over the time, it has grown on me. I sit around 10 feet distance from tv.

I ain't going back to 4k unless account sharing starts again (which I think silently started again already, as accidentally, one day I found old shared account is working, and not showing household message)

If you have to ask that question. You won't notice any difference. Those who are use to it will find the difference. This is same as your headphones. Once you start using the expensive one. Cheap ones are unbearable.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock