Netflix News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 544
  • Views: Views 90,621
I took a pause from Netflix for some time. Let's see the outcome of restricting Password Sharing in India.
I prefer Ultra HD content and the 4 of us were sharing the plan for almost 4 years.
Now, we started getting Household prompts on TVs.

650/month/person is too much.
Exactly the same case with me. We were 4 people sharing the UHD plan since 3 years and started getting the prompts. Have cancelled the subscription for now and I'm hoping for Tata Play Binge plus to add Netflix in their subscription bundle since the CEO explicitly named Netflix as one of the OTTs which whom the negotiations are currently underway.

Found new settings in Netflix...
We can opt-out data sharing ...

vQkllep.jpg

brSyDIL.jpg

I prefer the Indian originals by Amazon prime video and Hotstar over the Netflix ones. Netflix originals tend to be more polished to suite the taste of it's elite subscriber base whereas Prime and Hotstar originals tend to be more raw and closer to reality which appeals to the masses.
Seriously, Hotstar ones? 😳

Netflix launches new app for playing games on TV..

The new 'Netflix Game Controller' app "pairs with your TV and allows you to play games on Netflix using your phone or mobile device", according to the app's description..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock