Netflix News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 538
  • Views: Views 89,575
Don't watch. It's boring. Apart from the first episode and @Rajkumar being kidnapped by Veerappan. There is nothing much to watch.
No I am enjoying, 3 episode complete, When I was child age I heard about Veerappan but after so many years I am knowing the story behind this. West Bengal had also KishenJi as Maoist Leader in Jhargram-Gidhni area and almost for 10-15 years he Was the king of jungle , after TMC govt came to Power, all of sudden he died in police encounter in 2011. Hopefully someday We will get to know the story behind him.

Don't watch. It's boring. Apart from the first episode and @Rajkumar being kidnapped by Veerappan. There is nothing much to watch.
And in scam 2003, It was shown that Telgi donated 100Cr Rupee in cash to Karnataka Govt as Ransome to release Rajkumar.
But here I saw Karnataka CM completely denied that no money were involved for Releasing Rajkumar. Though Veerappan demanded 1000Cr at first later came down to 100Cr as ransome from Govt.

Last edited:
And in scam 2003, It was shown that Telgi donated 100Cr Rupee in cash to Karnataka Govt as Ransome to release Rajkumar.
But here I saw Karnataka CM completely denied that no money were involved for Releasing Rajkumar. Though Veerappan demanded 1000Cr at first later came down to 100Cr as ransome from Govt.
Yeah, saw political leader threatened with defamation on being questioning same by a journalist.

Two and a Half Men no longer available on Netflix

pchMm2W.jpg

I hope it won’t happen ever I don’t want ads and worst platform to save money instead I subscribe to netflix for alternate months and save money if I really want to..
Than again you would have to pay again for Young Sheldon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock