Netflix News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 538
  • Views: Views 89,693
This how manage extra member and adding another member...

JF8PTUH.jpg

87cl9TU.jpg

Last edited:
This how manage extra member and adding another member...

JF8PTUH.jpg

87cl9TU.jpg
This is for USA, they don't have this system in India since they believe that Indian tariff is already low enough for the individual members to get their own subscription rather than being added as an additional member.

This is for USA, they don't have this system in India since they believe that Indian tariff is already low enough for the individual members to get their own subscription rather than being added as an additional member.
Yup..it's from US account itself... that's y removed some contents..
I have posted for sharing information to members..

In USA they have subscriber base which will generate ad revenue but india is different they don’t have enough subscriber base
Their current shows won't attract much subscribers either. They need a Sacred Games 3 to break into the market.

Their current shows won't attract much subscribers either. They need a Sacred Games 3 to break into the market.
I don’t know whether subscribers are growing or not but currently they are producing some good Indian originals when compared to other players like kohrra,scoop,khakee ,trail by fire and more atleast they are doing some decent shows which are better than scrap Indian originals from other ott
And they are also acquiring decent movies especially regional ones

they are doing some decent shows which are better than scrap Indian originals from other ott
I prefer the Indian originals by Amazon prime video and Hotstar over the Netflix ones. Netflix originals tend to be more polished to suite the taste of it's elite subscriber base whereas Prime and Hotstar originals tend to be more raw and closer to reality which appeals to the masses.

I took a pause from Netflix for some time. Let's see the outcome of restricting Password Sharing in India.
I prefer Ultra HD content and the 4 of us were sharing the plan for almost 4 years.
Now, we started getting Household prompts on TVs.

650/month/person is too much.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock