Netflix News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 538
  • Views: Views 89,602
So, wait? Now one's gonna grill Netflix on social media and forums for endorsing nepotism products like Mahesh Babu.

Oh wait! South se hai toh chalata tai. 😂

T : Everything clean comes from South. 😉

Source

So, wait? Now one's gonna grill Netflix on social media and forums for endorsing nepotism products like Mahesh Babu.

Oh wait! South se hai toh chalata tai. 😂

T : Everything clean comes from South. 😉

Source
Bro that is not the official Netflix Twitter handle.It is some user posted with Netflix Screenshot.Then how come Netflix is endorsing Mahesh Babu.Netflix has encouraged and bought small budget films from all over India.

I think everyone is always looking for reasons to bash Netflix. People are always ready. When Netflix revealed their "Direct OTT Release" movie cluster, everyone started bashing them and calling them "Netflix North India", as none of the titles were from South India.

South Indian users troll Netflix with a new name

But no one said a thing when Hotstar revealed their "Disney+ Hotstar Multiplex" movies list. Why this partiality?

I think everyone is always looking for reasons to bash Netflix. People are always ready. When Netflix revealed their "Direct OTT Release" movie cluster, everyone started bashing them and calling them "Netflix North India", as none of the titles were from South India.

But no one said a thing when Hotstar revealed their "Disney+ Hotstar Multiplex" movies list. Why this partiality?
North India pays more complains and expects less.

The issue was not having South Titles. Its the issue of treating South content in step motherly fashion. Hotstar doesn't have any south content up of release that's fine. But Netflix even though had movies and some series from Telugu market never promoted them they did like for Gunjun Saxena or not even like Raat Akeli Hai. No word from Netflix when two of the movies Krishna and his Leela and Umamaheswara Ugrarupasya dropped on the platform. So why do you think that is? Because they are South content?

Last edited:
The issue was not having South Titles. Its the issue of treating South content in setp motherly fashion. Hotstar doesn't have any south content up of release that's fine. But Netflix even though had movies and some series from Telugu market never promoted them they did like for Gunjun Saxena or not even like Raat Akeli Hai. No word from Netflix when two of the movies Krishna and his Leela and Umamaheswara Ugrarupasya dropped on the platform. So why do you think that is? Because they are South content?
Netflix added two Assamese movies. One of them was India's nomination for Oscars which is a big deal for independent cinema. Did they promote it? No. Did we call them mainstream centric? Nope.

Even without promoting Krishna and his Leela, it created a huge ruckus all over Social Media. I wonder what would've happened it they had promoted it before release. 😂 Even more people would've watched it then, hence causing even more ruckus.

I am afraid Netflix India might just pack their bags and leave if people of India keep going on like this. They've been trying the hardest in India but still can't seem to please the people. They even gave us the cheapest plans in the world.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock