Netflix News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 538
  • Views: Views 89,609
Yes...absolutely safe..mostly create 🇺🇸 id..
No problem face since 2.5 year..
Depends on various aspects bro. It's all about luck.

First you have to hope that the seller isn't a ripper. If he is, then he will just take you money and disappear.

If the seller is genuine, then the best option is to get a private account (not cracked). And to make sure to get only 1 month. Because it'll work only for 1 month. If the seller is telling that he will give you 1 Year account at ₹799 or something, then don't believe him. It'll work for 1 Month and then stop. After that even if you try to reach him, he'll just block you.

And then even if you get an account, Netflix has become very aggressive nowadays in banning such accounts. So, there's no guarantee that your account will survive 1 Month. If the seller is good, then he may give you free replacement.
Thanks bros..it is very helpful.

It's super fun seeing their reactions on how cheap we're getting Netflix here in India. 😂😆

Source

Netflix App now shows a small Info Card when you select any title.

uafqdMG.jpg

e9yv6tq.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry I wasn't available anywhere nearby my TV

For Android TV : 7.3.2 build 3539
For Fire Stick : Not coming, giving message varies by device
Bro I have the above mentioned Android TV Version but still I am getting the old UI.There is also no new update on the Play Store.

e26EzbU.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock