Good News Netflix decreases prices of its plans

Trying to convince one Jio Postpaid user to take 499 plan by paying the difference amount. It will effectively be 175 for both of us. If more people join, then will switch to 649. Hurray!!!

Yes my 32 incher is full HD (Samsung series 5 2009 year) and I bought it for 45 k during that time and guys it is still performing excellent and I have tested Netflix 480 p plan and it looks very good, so guys go ahead if u have 32 incher with you.

Splitting becomes even more cheaper now.
If we split among 4 people, each one pays just around ₹162.
That's what I'm doing, sharing it with my cousins. Though if they had made it 599 instead it would've been a nice 150 round figure per head with a 25% saving but something is better than nothing.
So long as it doesn't bar Indian account from streaming content abroad after this price drop it should be nice, coz my sister uses the same account to stream in Canada.

That's what I'm doing, sharing it with my cousins. Though if they had made it 599 instead it would've been a nice 150 round figure per head with a 25% saving but something is better than nothing.
So long as it doesn't bar Indian account from streaming content abroad after this price drop it should be nice, coz my sister uses the same account to stream in Canada.
I also have one user in US in my current account. Lets see if they add any restrictions that way

Yes my 32 incher is full HD (Samsung series 5 2009 year) and I bought it for 45 k during that time and guys it is still performing excellent and I have tested Netflix 480 p plan and it looks very good, so guys go ahead if u have 32 incher with you.
Working more than 12 years 😱😱😎

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock