Breaking Netflix Testing Long Term Plans for Indian Users at Discounted Prices

I got this offer and subscribed it. Hit "Ask Me Later" 3 times because of payment issues with ICICI card. But still got the popup 4th time after changing payment method to HDFC card. Then i was able to subscribe

I got this offer and subscribed it. Hit "Ask Me Later" 3 times because of payment issues with ICICI card. But still got the popup 4th time after changing payment method to HDFC card. Then i was able to subscribe
Great!! Which plan are you subscribed to?

When I asked the Customer Care, they said if we hit "Ask Me Later", we will not get the notification again.

They said the same here too. 👇
It isn't showing for me either. I spoke to customer care, they say it's a one time offer only for limited test group. And if u dismiss it by saying ask later, u don't get it again.
daw06yd.jpg

Great!! Which plan are you subscribed to?

When I asked the Customer Care, they said if we hit "Ask Me Later", we will not get the notification again.

They said the same here too. 👇
Not sure why, but i got the offer 4 times. My account was created a month ago, so they must be testing it on new accounts

Mate - I see no discount amount in your screen shot compared to what has been stated in first post of this post
"The company also has a '12 months' plan at Rs. 4,799"
Bro.. this is like buying a giftcard at 50% Discount. Suppose u bought a ₹1000 Amazon Pay Giftcard with 50% Discount at ₹500. After redeeming you'll get ₹1000 in your Amazon Pay Account.

In the same way Netflix is giving us ₹9,588 Credits at ₹4,799 (50% Discount). And each month the Subscription amount will get deducted from the Credit.

Bro.. this is like buying a giftcard at 50% Discount. Suppose u bought a ₹1000 Amazon Pay Giftcard with 50% Discount at ₹500. After redeeming you'll get ₹1000 in your Amazon Pay Account.

In the same way Netflix is giving us ₹9,588 Credits at ₹4,799 (50% Discount). And each month the Subscription amount will get deducted from the Credit.
Yes I paid 4799 and got 9588 credits

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock